Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wishing You a Great 2011

A New Year brings a sense of a fresh start and I wish that you, whoever you are, will fulfill your dreams and goals for 2011. I have only been at this blog for a few months but I have enjoyed writing these posts immensely and I hope that you have read something in these pages that has been beneficial to you.



On of the cool things about the Blogger website is that I have access to statistics about who has visited my blog, and I am pleased that people from all over the world have somehow stumbled into my little corner of cyberspace. I am realistic enough to know that most have found me by accident one time and have not found my site interesting enough to return to, but I am very pleased to see repeat visits from certain countries. I can only assume there are a few people out there who like my blog enough to look at it regularly, and if you are one of these folks then I want to thank you. It makes me happy to think that folks in Russia, Malaysia, Serbia and even the Isle of Man are reading JFON. If you have any comments or questions, I'd be happy to hear from you. You can reach me at:

mondaywingnut@hotmail.com

So, whoever you are, have a great 2011. Do all you can to make it the best poker year it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment